BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Project 365


Project 365

This is the first Blog I've ever done, and I'm pretty excited about it.

I'm going to be participating in something called,"Project 365"

I heard about it on a forum that I am very active in and it sounds
like a really fun idea.

Basically it's a year of carrying around your camera every single
day to take one photo and upload it.

And the photos don't have to be of yourself, they can be of
ANYTHING!!! And that to me sounds pretty exciting! <3

It will be an album full of a years worth of photo's to look back on and enjoy! I will be starting tomorrow and will start taking photos and uploading them in my blog. ^w^;

If you want to participate too then please do so!!! I would love to see other peoples photos!!! <3 Well, I need to go get my camera and stuff ready for tomorrow!!!

Bye!





0 comments: